Yummy and healthy recipe...
40°C in Spain today !
I thought it was a good day to try a frozen yogurt recipe.
I'm crazy about frozen yogurts: they're resfreshing, healthy and tasty (only if you use healthy ingredients, of course). And they can easily replace a meal in summer.
- Coloured jars from Tiger -
Ingredients for 2:
1 bottle of fat-free drinkable yogurt (strawberry flavor in this recipe)
2 fat-free plain yogurt
Cookies (gluten free here)
1 mango
1 peach
1 kiwi
1 pineapple
Directions:
Mix drinkable yogurt and plain yogurt until it becomes homogenous
Pour it into the bottom of your glasses
Put them in a freezer
Mash the cookies
Cut all fruits in pieces
Once the yogurt is frozen:
Put the cookies
And the fruits making "floors"
You can eat it right away if you want to or you can put glasses back in the freezer to get frozen fruits too and eat it later.
You can choose any kind of fruits and you can also replace cookies by cereals or nothing at all. At your convenience !
I hope you'll enjoy it...

No comments:
Post a Comment